Lost Creek Hollow The moonlight's a path we can travel down
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Like a sister. He nodded, and his smile returned, if a little less bright. Mona had lived here before Gannet came, and this was likely her home. Gannet hadn't held a true home since his parents had died, though he'd known a few to come close. Here he'd found one with her and Ashlar at least, and he couldn't give that up, even if it did mean watching Liffey and his family walk away once more.

Then I'll stay, he said, quietly resolved. He did feel a soft sort of sadness... there had been potential, in the alignment of his old family once more, a reunion of Redhawks. But he knew without a doubt he could never resent Mona or Ashlar. This was his choice to make, and he was making it. I want his future, and yours. They weren't mates, and their family wasn't exactly conventional. It was unknown if Gannet would ever know what it was to love like that, though jury's out on that one (I literally do not know). But she had come to mean a great deal to him. As much as he loved Liffey and their children, he wouldn't lose this new family he'd found to follow hers.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
The moonlight's a path we can travel down - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: The moonlight's a path we can travel down - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 09:42 PM