Black Morass the wooooooorrrrst
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Thus spake the ass, The fuck do you want?

Dingo watched her tail shifting back and forth and thought of many horrible, lewd, invasive things he could do if he timed things right; but instead of pursuing his desires he held back. It was unusual for him to do so, except he was thinking about the 'strath and how close he was to that perfect vacation he had been equally obsessed over - just a few more bodies and voila! He would be able to relax for the rest of the summer, get fat, and enjoy the company of all the women he had collected.

Although his eyes said one thing (temperance was never his thing), he rolled out the sales pitch with the same enthusiasm as a door-to-door knife salesman: Its your lucky day! You are so fortunate to have run in to me, because I am recruiting for a band of merry misfits. Are you tired of scavenging for every meal? Do you need a vacation from the toils and tribulations of the road? Does the thought of sleeping all day and partying all night with a gorgeous young bachelor intrigue you? Okay that last one didn't look like it had a good response right off the bat but he would roll with it -- Come with me if you want to live -- in a chill pack with some decent people! Er, mostly decent. Decent isn't really my style but, theres food and many places to explore if you need your own space.

Taking a deeeep breath to compensate for all the hot air he had expelled, Dingo concluded with: What say you?
Messages In This Thread
the wooooooorrrrst - by Bacardi - June 07, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: the wooooooorrrrst - by Dingo - June 08, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: the wooooooorrrrst - by Bacardi - June 08, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: the wooooooorrrrst - by Dingo - June 09, 2019, 12:02 PM