Blackfeather Woods please don’t make me wait
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
Thought I skipped Jakoul...deleted the post...realized I didn’t...so here’s part 2! D:

It didn’t matter if Jakoul planned to call for Maegi or not because it seemed that Dulce’s initial summons had done just fine. Irrefutably irate came the Blackfeather. Knowing that the odds were against her (this wasn’t her territory, these weren’t her allies, and they clearly were not satisfied), she quickly backpedalled into a submissive half-crouch, legs splayed out and laying just behind her. Her ears folded out to the sides and down onto her skull, her head turned so that she was facing away; there was nothing else for her to do but to wait until the yelling stopped. 

Dulce thought about arguing back that she didn’t know any better or that she hadn’t been given enough information, but neither excuse mattered. Nikan had come back to their border and slaughtered one of their wolves because of a message that she had delivered. Maegi was right; this blood was on her paws, too. I didn’t know, she whispered, only loud enough for them all to hear, It was my first time doing this, I didn’t know. It was unclear what would happen next, whether that included more demands or an attack that would finalize Dulce’s failure. Whatever was to come, she made sure to be ready.
spanish english
hover for translations!
Messages In This Thread
please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 10, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 10, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - June 11, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 12, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Abeja - June 12, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - June 13, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Jakoul - June 14, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: please don’t make me wait - by Maegi - July 03, 2019, 11:23 PM