Stone Circle Weird flex but ok
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It hurt Nikai to see Valette's desire to have him stay. He understood -- Nikai himself wanted to stay here, because he had only just gotten back home. He supposed he underestimated how strongly attached Alya would be to her home. It felt right now like it was hard to make a proper decision. They both wanted each other to have their home, but... They also both wanted their home.

Nikai looked away, clearly feeling guilty about this, but he felt he should stand by his mate's desires, too. I'll miss everyone here loads, he said, and he meant it -- Nikai had friends and family that he loved here, and there he was not so sure how he would be met. We'll return after the summer, yes. I figured now that numbers are high, it's safer to go. After pausing briefly Nikai got a thought. He felt a little guilty voicing it, but maybe Valette would agree. If you are okay with that, I want to ask Arlette to come with us, so she can see a bit more of the world and learn more about other packs and different wolves, to help with her trades. He totally understood if his mother would rather keep her daughter close, though.
Messages In This Thread
Weird flex but ok - by Nikai - June 11, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: Weird flex but ok - by RIP Valette - June 12, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Weird flex but ok - by Nikai - June 12, 2019, 06:07 AM
RE: Weird flex but ok - by RIP Valette - June 12, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Weird flex but ok - by Nikai - June 12, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Weird flex but ok - by RIP Valette - June 13, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Weird flex but ok - by Nikai - June 13, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Weird flex but ok - by RIP Valette - June 13, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Weird flex but ok - by Nikai - June 14, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Weird flex but ok - by RIP Valette - June 17, 2019, 01:30 PM