Haunted Wood we speak in tongues and walk on wires
5 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry, didn't realize this was claimed territory as it wasn't reflected on the map, nor the territory list.

While Aputitaq feared no dark, nor night, some shadows concealed dangers not even her clever mind could scry. 

A fearsome, towering leviathan cloaked in shades of dusk coalesced from the featureless fog with teeth bared, and violet eyes beseeching. Within the fathoms of his chest, a terrible storm. The question he poised afforded her scant seconds to conjure up a solution to this troublesome disruption, though disagreement pooled on her tongue like acid. Her nose flared, and her ears peaked atop the graceful slope of her crown while she lifted her head until it hung level with her spine. Hardly a threatening display, but this one sought cause to his crusade and she, alone and without, felt no desire to grant him one. 

"I am Aputitaq," she intoned. "and hold no ill will toward you. If this is your claim, I will range farther and hunt elsewhere. If that does not suit you, then I will bring you back a haunch as payment." 
Messages In This Thread
we speak in tongues and walk on wires - by Aputitaq - June 12, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: we speak in tongues and walk on wires - by Midar - June 12, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: we speak in tongues and walk on wires - by Aputitaq - June 13, 2019, 01:18 AM
RE: we speak in tongues and walk on wires - by Midar - June 13, 2019, 03:14 AM
RE: we speak in tongues and walk on wires - by Midar - June 18, 2019, 11:53 AM