Golden Glade But I'd rather fake pee than stand awkwardly and pretend to check a text on my phone
11 Posts
Ooc —
As the seconds passed it seemed more likely that the paler woman was simply roaming rather than hunting around for someone's cache to steal. This was further evidenced by her response, a curt "What do you want?" followed by "these lands are owned."

Only then did Verochka realize her mistake. She had wandered into a sunny spring glade, picking up odds and ends and burrying them, a glade already claimed by a pack of wolves. Each muscle in her body seemed to pull tense and her large eyes widened as the ferocity of her mistake fully registered with her.

I am sorry - I didn't realize - I was not paying attnetion - she stuttered through a mouthful of rabbit fur, knowing full well that any response she may have spluttered out, no matter how eloquent, could not make up for the fundemental law of her species: do not trespass.

here, she muffled, dropping the sizeable rabbit at the woman's paws. This is for you. I also have a cache buried not far from here. There are some medical supplies, some food. I can lead you to it, if you wish, and then I will leave. A deep sigh heaved her chest. you have my word.
Messages In This Thread