King Elk Forest you've brought snakes to my garden
5 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Man, he missed the ocean.

Really, Sly missed Tortuga; he had been away from his home for the better portion of the last year and he hadn’t found much out there that could compete with the pirate life. Sure, there were plenty of women to pass his time, but the young man was certain that there was treasure on his horizon. He had wandered enough to know that good things found men who did not give up, and he wasn’t about to turn his tail and return to his mother. There was nothing left for him in Tortuga. He had burned too many bridges there and was in need of another life.

The golden wolf moved through the forest with a confident, lazy sort of swagger. The heat still had found a way to reach him through the thick boughs of the trees. It dappled his back in a shimmering sunlight coloration that almost caused his cloak to appear as though it were made out of flame instead of fur. The scent of others could be tasted on the wind that brushed against him. All at once, Sly found himself eager for the possibility of new blood.
Messages In This Thread
you've brought snakes to my garden - by Sly - June 15, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: you've brought snakes to my garden - by Orson - June 16, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: you've brought snakes to my garden - by Sly - June 17, 2019, 11:49 PM