Shadewood Theres something happening here
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Seeing Minori cry softened up the big silvery male even further, seeing her heart break, broke his own in more ways than one. His heart willed his body up to comfort her, but his wounds reminded him why he was laying down. A frown was upon his lips, and sadness once again enveloped his eyes. Minori had every right to just walk away, not help him at all and yet, to his shock, she wasn't. His heart was warmed by her actions, and his mind humbled. Mixed in with the sadness in his eyes was love, in its purest form he held deep rooted love for her. He didn't hold an ounce back, if words could not express how he felt then his eyes could try. 

Then unexpectedly, Minori leaned down and kissed him multiple times. So in turn, he did his best to brush away her tears with his muzzle. Doing his very best to return her affections, something he wanted dearly since meeting back up with his lost love. Then her words played his heart strings like a harp, softly playing a calm melody. He nodded, a faint smile present on his lips. "Then I shall but I refuse to let your soul slip from your body, I am your protector and although you are your own, I made an oath. Even now, I refuse to let you down on that oath. My life be damned if I do." He spoke softly, his native language rolling off his tongue. Then of course something just had to disturb them, was it Issun? A bird? Or passing squirrel? Higoro looked to Minori, eyes pleading, "Minori, stay, please don't go just yet." Higoro slowly stood, ignoring the pain the best he could with only minimal winces and grunts in protest. He didn't want Minori to go, not yet.. Not ever.
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 16, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - June 17, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 17, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - June 18, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 18, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - June 25, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - June 26, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - July 10, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Higoro - July 11, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Theres something happening here - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 12:00 AM