Golden Glade i wanna be the one to walk in the sun
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
*snags this up!* If this seems weird or a little disjointed, I've had this reply screen up for about 4 hours but kept getting distracted and coming back to it lol.

In the final stages of her pregnancy, patrolling was not high on Raven's list of priorities. Most of her focus had gone toward finding a new den for her upcoming birth, and with that now done, she could breathe a sigh of relief and relax somewhat. Not that being the size of an actual planet made for very comfortable relaxation. If anything, she found that staying on the move was more comfortable. That was what she was doing today -- moving. Patrolling. Or, perhaps more accurately, wandering near the boundaries of her territory, enjoying the shade provided by the brilliant maple canopy over her head. She generally loved hot weather, but at this size, heat was not fun.

An unfamiliar scent caught her attention after some time, and tracking it led her to -- surprise -- another wolf she didn't know. This was becoming an unremarkable phenomenon to her now, as she and the rest of her co-leaders had encountered quite a few unsuspecting strangers in the time since their pack had settled here. "Hello," she greeted him, detecting the faintest whiff of what she thought might be Towhee's scent mingled with his. Could this be a recruit to her siblings' fledgling pack? On the off chance he was, she kept her demeanor politely neutral and gave a friendly wave of her tail, allowing him to make his own introduction in lieu of the usual demands she made of wayward wanderers on her doorstep.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Dingo - June 23, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Raven - June 27, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Dingo - July 02, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Raven - July 17, 2019, 08:50 PM