Frogspawn Swamp No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning]
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As Priest spoke her sobs slowed and stopped, replaced by her staring at him with an expression void of any emotion, the dull look in her eyes making it unclear whether or not she had actually processed anything he said. Inside she was a mess, she hated herself, she hated her father and she wanted to vanish. She couldn't do this anymore, she couldn't love like she was supposed to after this. She had loved Mars and she had loved her father and look where it had gotten them. She wouldn't love Priest anymore, she wouldn't do it to herself or to him. 

"I'm here for you now. I've been here, okay?" 

The words gave her an out even though she wasnt truly offended by them, she was grateful for Priest which is why a harsh bark of manic laughter bubbled from her maw despite the sharp ache in her chest to let him help her "Been here? You took me in and vanished. We haven't spoken since found you at the straith" she said harshly and snorted "I was alone before, I did this alone and now...I'll handle it alone. Thank you for the offer Priest" she said and was up and moving before the man could even usher her away. She turned and looked at Krynn who sat patiently waiting to bury her father and for a moment her hard expression faltered and she gave her a grateful nod. She began to move out of the area if Priest would allow her to after what she said.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
RE: No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning] - by Alula - July 10, 2019, 10:32 AM