Shadewood Trouble the water
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Hearing his praise of his wife prior to bearing his brew enforced a value Cordeila saw in Cry. That every bit of effort was important and played a role in the overall well being of the pack. Though she was a new member and she wouldn't be expecting to cause great waves in the sea of action within this pack just yet, every ripple would be noticed and appreciated.

He commended her fluidity with words and expressed his desire for it to be the tool to bring this pack into the future. "I believe the simplest way to move forward is to look at where you stand. Truely look and understand. Only then can you see where the next steps should be taken. In truth, I have much to learn about the current standing of this pack. But perhaps a fresh set of eyes free of bias will be more apt to notice any possible flaws preventing progression." she said modestly, still sure not to overstep her bounds as a new member.

After explaining the outer pack relations in regard to allies it was evident to Cordelia that much of her work would primarily be within the border. The lack of detail given showed her how independent she would need to be in establishing individual impacts. 

Upon hearing of the two born of Cry she thought back to her younger brother and sister, the one she now didn't have as Corra. Her care for the young surely wouldn't die but an outlet would need to be found. Cry wished for much of what others wished for their children which spoke to his modesty. "I'm sure being the offspring of those leading a pack would provide the greatest opportunity for them. Assuming their apt to learn and allowed to grow from their mistakes..." she commented "Though never having children of my own I suppose all of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt with that matter." she said again not wishing to test the waters to a great degree, merely dip in her toes.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Trouble the water - by Amaya - June 30, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 01, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 10, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 11, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 12, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 12, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 14, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 17, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 25, 2019, 09:20 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 26, 2019, 08:11 PM