Swiftcurrent Creek Hellooooo? Anyone here?
8 Posts
Ooc —
Joe gets bored easily.

He likes to pretend he's patient when in reality, he gets restless. Shifting his weight around his paws, the agouti male finally starts pacing and becoming fascinated with whatever is around him. Nervous? Nah. Okay, maybe a little.

When someone does finally show up, it isn't a familiar face and the voice startles him from his daydreaming. Joe turns his head slowly over towards the stranger.

Uhh... what now? He's stunned. Sorry, dude, I... Oh! You said "Alessia"? I heard that bit. Is she here? Wait, can you understand me? Oh man, this is wild... If he could, he would be scratching the back of his neck, but that'd involve sitting and he doesn't think he can be still right now.

It's not long after he starts rambling that Alessia does show up. Joe's tail starts wagging like crazy. He rushes up to her, because he really can't help it. It's been so long since he's seen her. He gives a wolf version of a hug.

Alessia! Oh man, oh man. It's been so long, dude. I missed ya. And well, uh, that's a long story... Joe pulls away and glances towards the first dude that arrived, uncertain if she wants him to ramble while he's here.
Messages In This Thread
Hellooooo? Anyone here? - by Joe - July 01, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: Hellooooo? Anyone here? - by Aditya - July 07, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Hellooooo? Anyone here? - by Alessia - July 14, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Hellooooo? Anyone here? - by Joe - July 20, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: Hellooooo? Anyone here? - by RIP Kavik - July 23, 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: Hellooooo? Anyone here? - by Alessia - July 30, 2019, 03:52 PM