Swiftcurrent Creek I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Startled by the approach of another, Lie tried to repress the jump, but failed miserably. Finding only Kavik, she leaned into his touch returning his kind gesture. Although she had no inclination to answer his question, she simply avoided it in a very astute Lie fashion. “I could ask you the same thing.” Although she tried to add the characteristic smirk on the end of her rebuke it failed miserably, and came across much more serious than she had anticipated.

Taking the waiting silence, Lie observed the dark man before her. He looked gaunt, and exhausted. It almost looked as though he slept less than she did, which would be an extraordinary feat considering she hardly slept unless her tears drover her to utter exhaustion. Not only was he tired, but he was thinning, and it was stunningly obvious he was looking out for everyone except himself. “You look terrible.” Was all her eloquent tongue could conjure when faced with the father of her children.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure - by Rosalie - August 12, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure - by Rosalie - September 10, 2019, 04:39 PM