Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
aengus didn’t know what to make of the shift in expression that crossed weejay’s features. he had thought everything was going well, but the boy had noticed that peculiar tick that had shifted her energy for a moment. she had gone on to describe her home, and he had listened intently to what she’d had to say. she claimed that she had her own little flower patch. aengus would have liked to see something like that.

“sometimes secret places are cool! there’s this really big log i found in my home and you can fit inside it and if you go all the way from one end to the other, it goes into this like hole in the ground like a den,” he tried to describe the place to her as best as he could, but he felt like his words were just coming across as jumbled and rapid. “anyway, it’s a cool hiding place! i’ll show it to you when you come visit,” aengus promised her with a grin. he thought that she might like it, even if there weren’t any flowers there.

“how many flowers do you have in your garden?”
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 10:04 PM