Jade Fern Grove Remember that time you made me smile?
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She smiled when he said he didn't mind the company, glad of it. Of course, she would have left him alone if he wanted, but she supposed she needed the company, too. During her short month back, things had been so hectic, and she hadn't really gotten the chance to stop and relax. To be able to do that with Sunny made her feel all the better.

I'm glad they took you all in, she replied softly. In her mind, she thought Easthollow would have, too, but she didn't say it aloud. Where are they? she asked, wondering if they were close. If so, Steph was thinking they could visit each other often. 

She nodded, confirming she was still in her home pack. Yeah, I've been back about one moon cycle, she said. I left mid-winter to go off on my own and explore, she explained. Things have been a little rough, she admitted. Not long after I got back, my little sister was attacked at our borders. While she did live, Valette has been extremely protective over her, and hasn't let her outside of the den, so I'm not sure if she has any permanent injuries or not, Steph explained. She thought that if Leta was alright, Valette might have let her out by now. But, if Leta has something that will never truly heal, her mother might feel too protective of her to let her go very far. It's just been... on edge, since then. Even she had to admit that she hadn't felt very comfortable since then.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 10, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 11, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 11, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 12, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 12, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 13, 2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 22, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 24, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 24, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 25, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 31, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 01, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 01, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 02, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 15, 2019, 04:53 PM