The Sunspire In the Back of My Mind
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
gonna be vague, since its not finished, but its a few days after this thread, which Nightingale remembers a small wisp of what happened before she joined Swiftcurrent Creek

She looked down at the earthy, dark soil and sighed, before sending another pebble- of which she had gathered many- down the slope. She was straining to remember anything... a wisp of memory, a face, a name...

There was nothing.

She sent down another pebble and thought harder, back to that day with Leaf, and the bobcat. What had happened? First I was staring at a big cat, and suddenly, I was hurting...

She tried to remember... There was a white heat. A flash of pain before she recovered... something. But what was it?

I heard someone... Someones.

Yes, there had been a cry for help. A deep male voice that rumbled at her, urging her to run away. And then, a lighter voice, a female, calling out to her. Someone running beside her? No, not just one, two!...

She growled in frustration and kicked the rest of the pile downwards, sending a few flying through the air before stomping around a bit and lying down, with her head on her paws.
Messages In This Thread
In the Back of My Mind - by Nightingale - July 26, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: In the Back of My Mind - by Amekaze - July 26, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: In the Back of My Mind - by Nightingale - July 28, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: In the Back of My Mind - by Amekaze - July 30, 2014, 08:36 PM