Shadewood Call me a monster
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
A loyal dog, thats what he was, just a mutt on some packs doorstep asking for scraps. Even though he was doing none of that, its what it felt like to him. He looked scraggly anyways with his fur still trying to grow back properly after Issun gave Higoro his yearly haircut. He hoped he had heard the last of that male, seen the last of him. There was still Deku, Minoris son he needed to meet, she must've been caught up in alpha'ly duties. He was starting to miss her he couldn't lie, but he would wait patiently for her to arrive. For now, the usual was on the menu, border patrol, hunting and sleeping. How long had he been chained to the borders? Months? Years? Decades? He didn't know, but he ached for adventure, it had been long since he ventured out. He was due for another.

But life didn't throw him into that fray just yet, no it threw him Minori, boasting in slurred words how she screwed the alpha. Higoro stood there in the forest, his heart was shattering but anger was there to pick up the pieces. He snarled, his voice deep and guttural, white canines were unveiled behind flesh. He stalked closer to her, his head low, she reeked of him, was stained with his scent. Higoro blew the scent from his nose in a loud huff, if she didn't know he was there, she hopefully knew now. "I can't believe you! Look at yourself, you are no heiress to a throne, no. You have let yourself fall far from grace, and the words I laid upon you not so long ago are now rotten with your filth. Where you stand, in your stupor, is surrounded by disgrace and inelegance. Pathetic. You look and sound to be are who you claimed." He spat, his heart was furious, on fure with passion. He still loved her and wanted her for himself and seeing her with anyone but him was aggravating beyond belief.
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 12, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 12, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - July 14, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - July 14, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - August 03, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - September 12, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Minori - September 15, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Call me a monster - by Higoro - September 20, 2019, 10:57 PM