Swiftcurrent Creek and be known in its aching
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Interesting. He liked Dawn, she was friendly and kind. She seemed to bounce back too. Besides, she was good company. "Since before I was a yearling. But not officially." He thought back on how to tell part of his story to pass the time whilst walking and give the woman an insight into his life.

"I took an interest to plants when I was perhaps nine months old, then a woman came to my pack and recruited me to be a Druid for Arenraith. They were my Family and my powers developed." He paused, looking to see what she thought. "I left them and found an elderly man who taught me about toxicology and medical ways. He was killed though, letting me escape from a pack that thought we'd cursed their children." He didn't want to go into too much detail for there was too much. Perhaps for another time, he could spin that story, but she'd get the idea for now. "I returned to Arenraith and wound up here, missing my pack through a snowstorm far North. The ones who made it through with me went back without telling me or moved on. So here I am." 

He gave her a soft smile. His past didn't bother him. Then he realised she'd only asked about him being a caregiver and internally slapped himself for being so self-indulged. Oh well, it would be good to get to know each other.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
and be known in its aching - by Dawn - July 21, 2019, 03:07 AM
RE: and be known in its aching - by Sherigrim - July 28, 2019, 03:04 AM
RE: and be known in its aching - by Dawn - August 04, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: and be known in its aching - by Sherigrim - August 04, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: and be known in its aching - by Dawn - August 13, 2019, 03:38 AM
RE: and be known in its aching - by Sherigrim - August 13, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: and be known in its aching - by Dawn - August 13, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: and be known in its aching - by Sherigrim - August 14, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: and be known in its aching - by Dawn - August 30, 2019, 04:15 AM