Greatwater Lake i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
Saarthal grinned, rakish, and laughed softly. The boy's flustered reaction and dorky attempt to return the compliment brought a quirk to her lips and a flicker of mischievous amusement to Saarth's copper eyes. She canted her head, tongue slipping out to wet her lips and regarded the stranger with newfound interest - both for arguing against her obviously 100% accurate and factual statement about their absurd existence in this apathetic universe and his adorable and slightly cringe-inducing compliment. 
"Shiny eyes, that's a first," Saarthal replied with a teasing smirk and a toss of her head, but decided not to torment him further. Despite not wishing to engage further in this meaningless discussion, the stranger seemed interested and even in this state and mood, Saarth was a people-pleaser. She supposed it was okay; this topic was one she enjoyed (secretly). "Part of something bigger..." Saarthal mused, "the universe is indiffierent to our existence, it cares not if we live or die, if we kill or help. We're part of an apathetic world, our lives holding no true meaning - except reproduction, I guess. Sex. Not even interesting sex, just normal, dude and dudette sex. We're nothing, dude. Ash and dust." She turned to him with a smile, teeth bared in a way that was more feral, more to emphasise a point, than sincere. "You could kill me now, cute stranger, and no one would care." Maybe I'd even thank you as my dying words. Who knows?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art - by Saarthal - August 04, 2019, 08:44 AM