Greatwater Lake i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
He seemed hesitant but Saarthal didn't mind. Enthusiasm was all that mattered, and sure enough, Okeanos shouldered through and gave a go at the game Saar had woven out of nowhere. A ridiculous game. A game to distract the girl from the prowling demons in her mind. But - ridiculous nonetheless, because when Okeanos launched himself forward, cautious, gentle and strangely kind in manner -however kind someone who wanted to crush her with their body could be - Saar could've easily danced out of the way, teased, aggravated (things she was probably too good at) but instead she only moved slightly out of the way so that he pinned her down but not enough to crush her. Saarth's eyes were alight with a curious fire as she met his eyes and she panted lightly, giggling at the absurdity of the situation she had conjured and at the strange, nice man who'd decided out of the kindness of his heart to entertain her. Maybe the world wasn't...that bad after all. "See?" Saar teased with a wide smile and crinkled eyes, "you've got it in you, after all."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't like human nature unless all candied over with art - by Saarthal - August 22, 2019, 08:05 AM