Wheeling Gull Isle xvii. a girl with ache in her eyes and plucked skin
A heart coated in gold
33 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her words inspired him. He'd once been overjoyed at the thoughts of teaching and tending to the young. Perhaps even his own; though those thoughts were seldom for he was the runt of the litter. Those dreames left at the start of the war and he had to learn to fight.

He oft had thought of being what she was, but alas never came to it. He knew how to use the herbs but not how to grow them. He could find them easily enough and supposed that knowledge came hand in hand, but it was not a profession of his. 

"I s'pose I could teach you a few things of what I know. I was taught some by my sisters." Of course, Mor and fLicker had persued to being mercenaries. They were a formidable trio. Flicker, the Warrior. Mor, the Guardian. Cinders, the Medic. Of course, they knew how to work effectively and had achieved trades below their main ones. Flicker and himself were scouts; she a rouge him a Ranger. Mor indulged in Meteorology where she could determine how the sky, oft praying to Temis, were moving and how they could use the cover of fog and rain to their aid.
He was Cinders no more.

"I believe you pursuing your desires would be best. And perhaps you will learn to tell stories of your great success to the youth, Lady." He grinned softly as if he knew she'd be great. Remembered for a long time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: xvii. a girl with ache in her eyes and plucked skin - by Komal - August 28, 2019, 03:58 PM