Alpine Lake Creator without a conscience
41 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Tohka raised her head and perked her ears, and her eyes went wide when Wraen spoke. She had not expected such compliments; they were almost foreign to her. As the kind and appreciative words sank in, she began to gently wag her tail, pleased that she had been able to make someone happy, even if it was only for a moment. More than that, the other’s response validated her belief that her stories were not entirely useless. “I’m glad you liked it,” she said softly after she regained her composure. “Most of my stories I heard from my uncle, including the one I just told you. I like to try to come up with stories of my own too, but I’m not sure they’re that good.” She lowered her head and flattened her ears with her final statement. Then she changed the subject.

She turned her gaze to the lake once again and said, “I wonder what it was like for the fox to have nine tails. Like if he could wag them all at once without getting them tangled up, or how heavy they would get when he got wet.” With a sheepish laugh she added, “I think just one tail gets heavy enough when it’s wet.”

She stretched out and yawned, then said, “I don’t know about you, but I’m getting hungry.” She had walked all the up the mountain slope after all. “I’m going to see if I can find some food. Maybe you could join me, and maybe tell more stories after?”
Messages In This Thread
Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - July 23, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - July 24, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - July 25, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - July 28, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - August 02, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - August 10, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - August 12, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - August 22, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - August 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - September 04, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - September 13, 2019, 11:32 AM