Sleeping Dragon Beetlebum
26 Posts
Ooc —
A forlorn Breeze...

...swept the ground between them. The loyal Knight towering over a Witch born of Devils... -A representation that held more metaphor than wholesome meaning. It was as though the pair were on the verge of a silent dual until the titled "Nightmare" chose to engage Earp's initial move across their imaginary board. 

Charcoal painted fur shifted lazily along the spine as Krynn's gaze dismissed the question. A gesture that was more a scoff than anything. Yellowed eyes turned over her shoulder appearing to meet the shadow at her flank in secret council until returning to the sibling's question. "To the uninitiated... -I could see how such observations may beg the question."

In truth, his blunted interview enlightened Krynn as to her own nightly visions. They were now unveiled as premonitions. The first being a muddied cabal branded by a name of legacy though not entirely unified by the same. However the pair that conspired in the offset must have been Earp and another. Perhaps, Priest. The revelation pursed a smile unbuckling a shallow chuckle. The Ancients had, indeed, their own humor.

The reply that followed was not so hesitant as the last, "I am as we all are, a Sahira. -and such as I am. A Sahira cannot master the sea nor sky. That is a right reserved for another. Know that and be at ease, Brother."

She then turned away from him hinting that where she had spoken true it wasn't entirely a testimony given in full. If it was Priest or Earp that coveted the role of "Chosen One" then they both were destined for disappointment. For the stars whispered of another pair far removed from now. 

A she-wolf tempering Mercy within an Alpha who finds dissatisfaction in all his acts for the greater good of his pack. Which was the "One" was still uncertain.

"Now..." The tone was resonate, heavy accented, and of course measured. "...why you, of any, would question my role in the Great Design is my query."
Messages In This Thread
Beetlebum - by RIP Earp - July 25, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Beetlebum - by Krynn - July 27, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Beetlebum - by RIP Earp - August 04, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Beetlebum - by Krynn - August 11, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Beetlebum - by RIP Earp - August 12, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Beetlebum - by Krynn - August 19, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Beetlebum - by RIP Earp - August 19, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Beetlebum - by Krynn - August 20, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Beetlebum - by RIP Earp - August 21, 2019, 08:46 AM
RE: Beetlebum - by Krynn - August 21, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Beetlebum - by RIP Earp - August 28, 2019, 04:45 AM