Cerulean Cape a heartless creature is a loveless creature
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
She wanted to feel angry with him for leaving her there like he had but she hadn't the strength to feed the feeling. That had died down awhile ago, a cool ember upon the firepit of her heart. Cadeau knew she was weak when it came to him, he was someone special and the only reason she felt anything at all was because she was upset he'd faced such a strife alone. Nobody deserved to be alone like that, she had wanted to be there for him. When he stared at her she only stared back, almond eyes a mixture of emotions as she let him decide what he wanted, to be alone or seek companionship. 

The heartsick girl inside of her perked when he took that first step towards her, Cadeau hadn't even really realized she started moving to meet him. It took a lot for Cadeau not to break into a run, instead stopping once they stood face to face. She lifted her chin with a weary smile.

"You got taller," Was the only thing she could think to say, meeting his eyes. There was fondness and humor to the words, as if to ease the tension. Cadeau never did good under pressure. She fell quiet, looking away a moment to gather her composure. A tidal wave nearby crashed on the rocks nearby and with it Cadeau lunged herself forward at him. Burrowing her face in his neck, she huffed into Illidan's thick shaggy fur.

"You idiot," Cadeau said instantaneously, knowing the insult hardly sounded as such by the way her voice quivered like water. There was no edge to be felt. "I would have gone with you, you... you dummy, you big stupid gray meatball, you... ugh I can't even Think of anything else to call you. Where in the world have you been?"

She still hugged him though, Cadeau wanting him to know he wasn't just off the hook yet she still cared deeply despite the names she called him. "I'm glad you're safe, just... say something next time you need to leave like that." 

"You worried me sick, Illidan,"
She didn't want to look at him right now as she was more than happy here nuzzled against his neck and chin like a clingy pup. Cadeau breathed in his familiar scent and let it waft over her.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
a heartless creature is a loveless creature - by Illidan - August 06, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: a heartless creature is a loveless creature - by Cadeau - August 20, 2019, 04:48 PM