Swiftcurrent Creek prepare yourself, you know it's a must
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was aware the call was for one of a hunt. He was no hunter, but he'd help. It was part of pack life and instinctual. 
He loped towards the call, he recognised to be Dawn's and tilted his ears, sussing the new packmate. He smiled kindly to her offspring, listening to the plan. His lips pursed, thinking.
He was large enough to help cut the deer from the rest but he didn't have the tactical knowledge to go for the kill. Ah, others could do it unless it was necessary. 
The dark man was much the same build as himself, perhaps he should stick with him.

"I can flush the herd. But if you need me somewhere else, I'll try."
He knew his strengths and weaknesses but had little knowledge of how to apply them. He's proposed where he thought he'd be best and that was that.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 03:10 AM
RE: prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by Sherigrim - August 13, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by RIP Kavik - August 13, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by Aditya - August 14, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by Dawn - August 23, 2019, 03:41 AM