Blacktail Deer Plateau it's already burning
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
But, my gods, like some proud ghost of a king, Hadrian stalked forward from the bushes as tall and as haughty as ever, saying Saar in that exasperated disapproving way of his as if not a single day had passed since they last saw each other. Completely ignoring her brother's words, Saarthal let out another giddy scream of delight and charged at Junior with the sort of reckless abandon that had characterised the girl during her childhood days in rome and had led to many irritated conversations between her parents and the trainers. "Hadri!" Saarthal squeaked, attempting to wrap her brother in a massive bear hug, "I've missed you, you stupid idiot," - her way of showing affection for her siblings had always been to use insulting words in an endeared fashion -"How are you? Why're you here? Are you alone? How's father and mother? And Aeneas? Dude-" Questions tumbled from her lips in an erratic cascade as she tried to sort out the mountain of thoughts and emotions that'd been conjured up as a result of Hadrian's arrival.
Messages In This Thread
it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 11, 2019, 04:07 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 11, 2019, 05:11 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 11, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 11, 2019, 06:07 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 11, 2019, 06:40 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 11, 2019, 07:46 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 11, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 12, 2019, 05:53 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 12, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 13, 2019, 08:06 AM