Firefly Glen come back changed, I can feel it in by bones
111 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
for the first time in what seems like months, she's not hungry. she'd found the carcass of a raccoon, drawn by the squabbling of birds, and gorged herself until she was sated, the rich meal making her feel sluggish, drowsy. and so she'd found a thicket early yesterday morning, curled up inside and promptly went to sleep. 

it is the light that wakes her - bright and near to her nose. she blinks open her gaze to find a brilliant piece of the sun hoovering there, which just as quickly vanishes. she's stunned, remaining completely still as fear sparks; but a second later the light blinks on again, this time outside the thicket. 

the girl stands, somewhat surprised by the strength the meal has offered her, and pushes her way out of the thicket. what greets her is inky blackness—she must have slept the whole day—punctured by dozen of blinking, ffloating, wheeling points of light. she gasps softly, enthralled, unwilling to shift a muscle should they vanish.
Messages In This Thread
come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Clementine - August 30, 2019, 05:12 AM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 01, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 04, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 24, 2019, 10:29 AM