Cedar Sweep Such owls as you.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Towhee's rhetorical question was one that Elwood wanted answered, as well. Part of the reason they had settled where they had was because it was secluded from the other packs; it had seemed almost impenetrable. And now, to know that a pup had stumbled into their midst, presumably by accident? He didn't like that one bit. It opened up too many possibilities for more dangerous adults to stray too close to their borders.

He mostly listened as Towhee spoke in vehement tones, even with her characteristically flat affect. His own face was darkened by a scowl, and he nodded his agreement and understanding with her words. "I hate it too," he said, shaking his head. "We'll have to keep an extra eye on that area…" His musing dropped off into a thoughtful silence as she asked about Colt and the state of the Firebirds. This prompted a sigh from Elwood.

"I think we're okay for now, but I'm already worried about the winter -- and now, with this Blackfeather mess? Wraen stepped up to lead, which I think is good, but there's just not many of us. Me, Fin, Eljay, Niamh, Wraen…" The puppies were growing, and would be able to earn their keep in time, but the weather would turn before they were fully mature. He wasn't sure what that would mean for the pack.
Messages In This Thread
Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 04, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 05, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 05, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 09, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 15, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 16, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 25, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 30, 2019, 10:30 AM