Haunted Wood [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
yeet

Black Hat had more or less settled into Nightwalkers and became familiar with this haunt. He was a workaholic, always on his feet — especially with how often sleep escaped him. Making himself useful, he patrolled the borders, taking advantage of this time by his lonesone to muse now that he'd learned more about this pack and its residents. Slowly but surely, he would decode their strengths and weaknesses, their ambitions and their fears. Then, it was his time to shine.

His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden onset of tremors underfoot. Flock upon flock of disquieted birds took to the skies, seeking out greener, less shaky pastures. The disturbance wasn't enough to knock him off-balance, but that wasn't what bothered him. No, it was his ignorance on the cause and whether there was more to come that really rattled him. As quickly as they started, the tremors ceased. He glanced around for a possible explanation to reveal itself. Unsurprisingly, it didn't.

What the— His verbal befuddlement was cut off by Vanity's call, which he was already bolting towards when Vengeance's call sounded. Perhaps they discovered the source of this strange phenomenon. When he arrived on the scene, he expected Vengeance and Vanity, but not... that mad woman whose name he never caught. They'd been avoiding each other up until this point, which was perfectly fine by him. But it was foolish to expect that trend to keep up forever. He decided to ignore her existence.

Since his question wasn't answered upon arriving, he asked, Does anyone know the cause of that quaking? He heard stories about earthquakes, but they'd always been told in tall tales, never experienced by anyone he knew in reality. Thus, the two became mutual in his mind... until now.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by ThE nArRaToR - September 09, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 09, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Serem - September 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Black Hat - September 11, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Valour - September 12, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Alison - September 12, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 13, 2019, 04:40 PM