Haunted Wood This sandwich is the most evil thing you could think of?!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Permission granted to PP!

He knew she would hesitate. Even if he didn't, Radar gave him more than enough time to calculate precisely where she was targeting. So it was with ease that Black Hat redirected her bite to his shoulder with a shift of his body. Then, with blinding swiftness, he retaliated with a bite aimed for her throat — right where he showed her. His teeth were not gentle, they dug into her skin enough to draw out little pearls of blood.

It could have been interpreted as a punishment; but more than that, Black Hat wanted to sink his teeth into someone, and this was the prime opportunity for him feed his desire to harm with practically no risk on his end. He wanted to hear her yelp in shock and pain before he let go and licked the sweet liquid from his teeth. You can't hesitate, it gives your opponent time to foil your plan and even turn it in their favor, He explained limpidly while gazing at her from beneath drooping lids. Black Hat was riding on a high, and he resisted the urge to lash out and cause more pain.

I meant it when I said you had to set aside your fears. Still think you can do it? He asked as a derisive grin spread across his maw.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
RE: This sandwich is the most evil thing you could think of?! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 06:25 PM