Blackfeather Woods helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus
so srry for the wait!!

maegi's reaction makes some small part of her want to bristle further; what right does she have to feel about it when she left? but--no, her own complicated feelings about undersea are not maegi's fault. reed steels her shoulders, more than a little glad to be past the subject when maegi explains where they are.

blackfeather woods, huh. again, she is struck by how right maegi seems here--makes sense, if this is her birthhome. she grins, insatiably curious to know all about it. still, this doesn't seem the time for that conversation when there are still puzzle pieces missing. "i'm glad to have found you here," she says, "where is mou?" his absence had not gone unnoticed, though whether that's simply because he's away on business or because of something deeper, reed has no idea.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 22, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Maegi - September 26, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby - by Reed Wolf - October 13, 2019, 09:12 AM