Coconut Grove sometimes your words just hypnotize me
27 Posts
Ooc —
She was right, of course. It was dangerous for her to linger here when she could be caught by strangers, and she did not know the area well enough to seek shelter anywhere. It didn't help that Minerva was still recovering from her near-death in the sea; but she trusted in her mothers, and knew that they had sent this woman to her for a reason. With a sigh she tried to rise, but failed. She tried again as the silver-clad woman came closer and with some help, managed to get back to her feet. Her haunches trembled and she felt a pounding in her head which led to a low-grade sense of vertigo, almost settling her back down against the sand.

I can walk. I think. Once.. Once the shifting stops, Minerva murmurs vaguely, feeling the world swaying around her even when she closes her eyes. When the swooning sensation finally ebbs and she can stand without too much issue, she limps towards the woman—nearly brushing up against her when she feels her balance shifting erroneously out of her own control, and then she hastily tries to correct herself. How could she possibly survive in this place if she couldn't even walk?
Messages In This Thread
sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 22, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - September 22, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 23, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - September 23, 2019, 01:43 AM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 23, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - October 01, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - October 12, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - October 21, 2019, 10:14 AM