Duck Lake Step away from my light, I need shine.
17 Posts
Ooc — mutton
lowkey snatches this oops

Of all the places he could have wandered off to, this had to be his poorest choice. He knew the sanctuary had been ruined, he saw it crumble with his own eyes. He didn’t need to revisit the lake, but of course his curiosity gets the best of him. When he had left with Marten, he didn't think about analyzing how bad it had become. Now that he had time to spare, he wanted to check it out.

It was a mess, as suspected. Large pools of water were dispersed across the meadow. Mud caked over his paws and stained his legs. He struggled to traverse this wasteland.

Hono was just about ready to leave when he heard some commotion in the distance. Concerned by this, he made his way towards the sound. By the time he arrived, the loner had already gotten herself out of, well, whatever problem may have occured. Awful isn't it, he comments, mostly to himself.
NINETAILS
”common”
japanese
Messages In This Thread
Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 08, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 08, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 09, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 10, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 12, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 19, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - November 21, 2019, 12:08 AM