Duck Lake Step away from my light, I need shine.
17 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Though she reassured him that the fall was not his faut, that clumsiness was not unfamiliar to her, there is still a hint of guilt. He could have at least made his presence known somehow before he spoke. Hono shook his head. It was over now, she didn't seem too cross with him. She was giggling in fact. So why dwell on such small things?

A small, relieved smile spread across his face. I'd assume so. It was pretty cold out here. Hono had failed to realize this before but seeing the girl shiver along with another scan of the surroundings made him more aware. We could try to find a more... dry place. Oh but look at this mess; it seemed to go on and on for ages. Hono glanced back to where he came. How far had he traveled from his resting place?
NINETAILS
”common”
japanese
Messages In This Thread
Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 08, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 08, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 09, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 10, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 12, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 19, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - November 21, 2019, 12:08 AM