Wild Berry Meadow i don't dream
purity through fire
34 Posts
Ooc —
Well put—the wilds most definitely left more to be desired.

But they were also in a state of bizarre calamity that went on and on to the point where Valtari no longer pondered how long it had gone on and when it would end. It had almost become his normal, being a relative foreigner to such violent, vivid lands. He had endured earthquakes before, had seen volcanoes smoke and spew ash and lava. He had seen the sea recede and slam the coast with unbridled force.

Those were all one shot events, never one thing after another, after another, after another...

"The earth trembles daily, the trees collapse. Rocks shift and slide and crumble," he relayed after a small delay, continuing, "and the sea churns violently in the ways that I have not seen before. Our pack was displaced from the coast by it... and there is the matter of the volcano in the east as well, or so I believe. The ash in the air is but one sign of it." And perhaps it was connected to all the other things, he couldn't say. Nor did he see the harm in sharing such details either. Rusalka had not been apart of him when the coast had evicted them, but he told their story one in the same.

"One would think it an omen for such havoc to be wrought." A puff of air danced off his lips, what else could he say? "What of your travels? Do you run with others like yourself?" Probably; her coat was a myriad of scents tangled in the wind, dampened by the ever present tinge of smoke and earth and musk.
Messages In This Thread
i don't dream - by Annaliese - October 20, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: i don't dream - by Valtari - October 20, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: i don't dream - by Annaliese - October 20, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: i don't dream - by Valtari - October 21, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: i don't dream - by Annaliese - October 23, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: i don't dream - by Valtari - October 23, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: i don't dream - by Annaliese - October 25, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: i don't dream - by Valtari - October 29, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: i don't dream - by Annaliese - November 03, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: i don't dream - by Valtari - November 04, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: i don't dream - by Annaliese - November 05, 2019, 11:29 PM