Chimera Fields Trapped in a parallel world
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Mother. 

Evermore hadn't heard or thought of that word in awhile. She must've been wise then, just the way Praimfaya said so. To give birth to a beautiful daughter, Evermore hoped the mother was proud. Her child seemed to have her life under control, in comparison to the mess the agouti found herself in. Talk of famine brought light to the twinge of hunger Evermore felt in her body. She scraped by with whatever she found, but she hadn't thought of the bigger consequences of the earth's rumbles. The large game must've moved on by now, for their own safety.

"Life will remain hard until the game comes back, wherever they deem it safe," she started softly, "I fear the lack of food will lead to problems between the wolves that remain." This included her, this included Praimfaya and her kru, this included anyone who decided the Wilds was still there home, even with the troubles that came with. She could only imagine the fights that would break out for any large food source that came into being, whether it was a stray stag or even a few large fish. "It will be hell on earth until everything is back to normal."

She thought for a moment. Evermore would stand no chance by herself out here. She knew of the advantages of not having to answer to others, but at the same time, she knew the consequences of not having others to fall back on. She hoped she wouldn't come off rude. "I know it should not be my place to ask, especially in a time like this but," she began, her eyes shifted to the ground nervously, "is your pack full?" Survival was her first option, perhaps her only. She needed somewhere to stay if she wanted any chance of riding through this new plague of the earth. "I doubt you wish to bring in a loner into your fold at time like this, but I can do whatever is needed or asked of me to help, should you have the room." It was a long stretch to put it nicely.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 28, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 30, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - October 31, 2019, 03:45 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 31, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - October 31, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - October 31, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - November 01, 2019, 03:46 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - November 08, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Praimfaya - November 09, 2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Trapped in a parallel world - by RIP Evermore - November 17, 2019, 01:20 PM