Swiftcurrent Creek please say you love me · pack meeting
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
The first round will end on August 6th; in the first round, I will be assuming that 'the pack' is already here - I will not make reference to any specific wolves, though. As usual, if you would like your wolf to participate but do not have time to post, PM me permission to power-play. :)

@Njal @Tuwawi @Scimitar @Shadow @Danica @Galileo @Leaf @Kaskara @Magpie @Kieran @Paarthurnax @Razo

Scimitar's calm was like a soothing balm against the freshly appointed Alpha's frayed nerves. With his help, she stayed focused long enough to make some important decisions - about Fox, and the future of about Swiftcurrent Creek. Because it did have one. The pack's lower ranks were constantly overflowing with fresh recruits, and it had a staunch following of loyal veterans.

Bazi watched them file into the rendezvous point - a semi-circle of well-trodden earth the inside curve of a subtle kink in the river. She had her back to the water and Scimitar at her side, towering above her like a vast sentinel. Each new arrival was given a nod and varying degrees of a smile depending on how well Bazi knew them, and whether she trusted them to take her side in this tumultuous time. Whatever happened, the wolves of Swiftcurrent Creek had a future as a pack - even if its sandy banks did not.

"You're probably wondering what happened to Fox. She isn't dead, let me just... clarify that now." Bazi swept her blue gaze over the gathering, trying to catch anyone looking too relieved. "She accepted her guilt over the Sunspire situation. It could very easily have been much, much worse. You must trust me when I say that Ferdie von Pelt is not a sane wolf, even if he kept our Leaf and Magpie fed and ultimately returned them. We will all do well to steer clear of the Sunspire." She paused again, letting that information sink in. Magpie and Leaf might very well have a different story to tell, but they didn't know.

"That makes me your Alpha by default. I am appointing Scimitar as my Beta, effective immediately - he has served the pack well, and led you all in a successful hunt." And he's older than me, but she didn't say that. "Since Njal and Tuwawi have their paws full with four children, I would also like to appoint two counsellors from the lower tiers to help govern the pack.. but I would like you to choose them. I nominate Danica and Galileo. Please - speak your nomination, and ask whatever questions you need to."

The plan was in motion (though she secretly hoped that no questions were forthcoming). Fox's leadership had been marred by her youth, and Bazi was damned if she would make the same mistakes. Scimitar was everything a pack could want in an alpha - serious, older, regal. He would inspire confidence in the leadership as a whole, leaving Bazi room to grow into her role. Because she was no Shar-Kali.

Not yet.
Messages In This Thread
please say you love me · pack meeting - by Bazi - August 02, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Njal - August 02, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kaskara - August 02, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Galileo - August 02, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Shadow - August 02, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Scimitar - August 03, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Star - August 05, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Razo - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Bazi - August 07, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Galileo - August 07, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Shadow - August 07, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Njal - August 08, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kieran - August 10, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Star - August 11, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Scimitar - August 11, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kaskara - August 12, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Bazi - August 12, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Galileo - August 13, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Shadow - August 13, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Kaskara - August 14, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by RIP Star - August 16, 2014, 12:36 AM
RE: please say you love me · pack meeting - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 10:47 AM