Blacktail Deer Plateau touching new roads
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Finally responding to this, wowsss I aplogize ><

If he gets reactivated then we can continue, if not no worries

Dante returned the nod, liking the male's manners already. He was always looking to meet the newest members of the pack, though he had a hard time doing so. It seemed difficult to catch some of his packmates for they had their own lives to live and tasks to get done. This male seemed to have some time, though. Perhaps they could get acquainted. After all, he did have enough food for the two of them.

"My name is Dante, Gamma here in the Plateau. You are new to these lands, I surmise?" He cocked a questioning glance, then looked down at the rabbits. "If you like and have the time, I'd love for you to take one of these off my hands. It's been a while since I've chatted with someone from outside the borders." He had turned into quite the homebody, rarely venturing out. He had settled into life here well, though. He'd done his wandering. Such a vagrant lifestyle wasn't really in his bones as it was some others.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
touching new roads - by Aquilo - August 03, 2014, 12:36 AM
RE: touching new roads - by Dante RIP - August 03, 2014, 10:18 AM
RE: touching new roads - by Aquilo - August 03, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: touching new roads - by Dante RIP - August 13, 2014, 10:20 PM