Golden Glade It rips you to shreds.
31 Posts
Ooc —
Difficult? What was difficult about living life by your own rules? 

The girl looked a little bit concerned for him and Yutani couldn't have that, he was an adult (or close enough to one) and had been living on his own for a while now, plus before that it wasn't like his home life was all that stable; in Tortuga it was every man for himself — a concept he'd more recently taken to heart. Sugar's question earned a light scoff from Yute, a little frown that transitioned seamlessly to a look of surprise.

Pffft, difficult? Not if you know what you're doin'. He liked to think of himself as well versed in all of this; it was the way the world worked, right? Pirates roamed the world in little crews and when they didn't mesh with their captains, that was the end of that partnership. Yutani liked to think of himself as a free bird. He didn't need a pack, didn't want a pack, and had convinced himself he could get by just fine as a single entity—a suave, somewhat bad ass, super cool entity.

His mind begins to wander; he envisions the coast first, a dash of Tillamook, but his mind inevitably falls back to the theme of food. I can go wherever I want; I can eat, I can sleep, I can do nothing all day if its what I feel like—ain't nothin' difficult about it. That's a lie, obviously. No lone wolf could ever vouch for the safety and security of the open road, especially in a time of crises like this. The way Yute tells it, he's perfectly happy with his imperfect world view.
Messages In This Thread
It rips you to shreds. - by Yutani - November 19, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Sugar Glider - November 19, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Yutani - November 19, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Sugar Glider - November 19, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Yutani - November 19, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Sugar Glider - November 19, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Yutani - November 19, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Sugar Glider - November 20, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Sugar Glider - November 26, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: It rips you to shreds. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 01:59 PM