Moonspear “take my pride, take my life, take my body”
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Hardly had the words a chance to leave her mouth and her elder sister was upon them, instructing Yama on what to do before taking hold of the situation herself. A sharp gasp escaped partially parted lips when the dark woman lunged, and she felt her heart skip a beat when his body was shoved to the ground. The scream that was emitted from the boy chilled her blood, ice creeping into her veins whilst her legs locked up and she remained cemented in place. Why was Lyra attacking him? He was already injured, what could he do to them? It felt like tufts of fur were lining her mouth, tongue dry and vocals impossible to create. What would happen if she called for Hydra? What would happen if she didn’t?

Where her voice failed, another rose, and she turned to see her brother approaching next. He seemed less hostile—he did not lunge at the stranger the same way their sister had, anyways—yet still calm. She looked between the two of them before retreating to stand at Arcturus’ flank, gaze averted and Lyra’s command unintentionally ignored.

Not that it really mattered, given that the next to appear was none other than the very same sister she was instructed to summon.

Yama pinched her eyes shut when the other woman appeared, not wanting to see what came next. It was only when she heard words instead of flesh tearing that she opened her eyes again, allowing her gaze to drift back over to the boy. His previous cries finally settled in her head, igniting her curiosity about the who and the why. The boy himself was not familiar to her, nor were the scents that he carried. As far as she could tell, he was a total stranger—so why come to them, risking his own life?
Messages In This Thread
“take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Orochi - November 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: “take my pride, take my life, take my body” - by Yama - December 05, 2019, 01:42 AM