Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
Chanel had just begun to explore outside of the Firebirds territory. She was the kind of girl who had lived her life on the safe side; staying in Firebird land meant familiarity and safety. But in some ways she was already beginning to discover her own rougher side after leaving her parents behind- it wasn't much, she was still clean-cut and well-groomed, but she found herself giving in to curiosities more than before. She had the freedom to explore her personality better, without her family policing her into a bourgeoisie and mannered lifestyle. In this way, she found herself at the Falls of the Hinterlands. 

As she wandered, gazing at the mountain like a trance all the while, a voice interrupted her moment of awe. 

"C'mon, now what?"

It was a man's voice, cutting clear across the noisy silence of nature. 
Now, Chanel was a young girl. She had been so protected and sheltered in her original home with her parents, that she had met barely any men. In her father and mother's mind, it was for her safety. But as she had become a teenager, the fair lady found their rules frustrating- the opportunity to meet boys her age now was something particularly exciting to her. She dreamed of romances like the ones in stories she had been told as a child. 

So you can imagine how she felt, when her eyes searched for the source of the voice, only to find a man seemingly average in every way, except his freakish height. Not exactly the same as princes in fairy tales... Perhaps men weren't that great after all. Still, Chanel approached the stranger, whose voice had held a tone of frustration, or something alike. Keeping a distance of a few yards, just in case, she spoke up: "Sir... are you lost? Is something wrong?" She was a bit naive in approaching a stranger like that- but she was young with a good heart, what else could she do?
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM