Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
Although she noticed his gaze, passing over her slowly- she was too innocent to realize it was anything more than a gathering of information. Whether it was naivety, stupidity, obliviousness, a lack of experience, or some mix of it all- she didn't even consider that the seemingly kind stranger was sizing her up like a piece of meat. If she had known that- well, she'd definitely be a lot more cautious and nervous right now. But blissfully unaware, she listened with perked ears to his words. 

Round eyes lit up when the man mentioned the name, Sugar. She smiled and nodded with enthusiasm. "I live just north of here, with a pack called Firebirds. Sugar isn't exactly my family, but we're friends! She's a sweet little girl. Same pack as me. Interesting really, that you've met her." 

She imagined it for a moment- this towering, dark man, talking to little Sugar. She found the idea of it amusing, although slightly worrying that the kid was out meeting strangers. But the little girl seemed responsible enough- in fact, it wouldn't be too long before she could be considered an adult. Chanel figured Sugar was probably almost old enough to fare perfectly fine on her own outside the territory.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM