Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
Chanel didn't bother to hide the childish qualities of her words as they stumbled excitedly from her lips. To some degree, when her train of thought slipped out of her like that, she wasn't even entirely aware of how annoyingly upbeat she could come off. And as for finding it interesting, she gave a slight nod when he asked. To her, interesting didn't necessarily mean "cool"- more like, "nice" or "intriguing"- but she was unaware he saw the term in a different way. 

When he asked what she did for fun, her head cocked slightly. For fun? The most fun she had had since moving into Firebirds was probably tearing open the dead squirrel with Sugar- but she certainly wasn't going to mention that to a stranger. She wasn't a barbarian. 

"I admit, I haven't had a lot of fun yet since moving in here. Most of the members are way older than me or little kids- so... you can imagine, life can be a little dull, without other people my age here. I suppose I like to take walks through our land, to relax..." She trailed off quite awkwardly. She hadn't considered it much yet, but she did miss the company of girls her age. She missed her friends in the North; the little lady wanted people to play games and gossip with. The adults were too old and mature, the kids felt too childish to her. She hoped things would pick up soon.

"And... you? What do you do for fun?" 
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM