Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
ahh chanel's so oblivious I cant stand her lmaooo :"D

As she listened to his list, she nodded, noting that he seemed like something of a tough guy. Hunting, tracking, brawling... Referring to his friends as his 'crew'... Chanel remained oblivious that the answer he gave was not exactly his real answer; she was a nice girl of course, but she couldn't read people that well and had no idea he was bullshitting his way through their conversation. 

Chanel laughed lightly like a teenage girl when he winked, as if she was in on some joke. She wasn't, of course- she hadn't caught onto his meaning yet, and who knows how blatant he'd have to be for her to realize? She knew about "the birds and the bees" and yet, it had been taboo enough of a subject while she was growing up that she could not pick up on innuendos. If she had known, well- it probably would have freaked her out. Big time. She'd probably already be gone and on her way back to Firebirds. But she didn't know. 

So instead, she further proved herself painfully innocent by asking the man: "Where's the right place to look? My time here has honestly been utterly boring, I could really use a pick-up." Poor Chanel, completely unaware.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM