Northstar Vale this is exactly what kojima envisioned
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When offense did not cross her features, there was a brief flicker of surprise to lighten his own; he expected her to favour the concept of fate, if only because she was the one to bring it up. But his mind did not linger on the matter, deciding it best left to fade from their conversation. Besides, a woman to remain unoffended was the best company to keep, especially when said woman was to guide him home.

Eros’ attention was redirected when she posed another question, encouraging him to recall memories from long ago. “It was quiet,” he answered, gazing out over the range. “I was not there long. My mother and I were… not on good terms, I suppose, and I never met my father.” There was a distinct lack of familial ties to those lands, and yet, he found himself seeking them out. “I left before I should have, lost to these very mountains,” he continued. “But I find that things tend to become far more appealing than they ever were before when you’ve been away for so long.” All he wanted was to see the state of his first home, what ruins may remain from the Keep—and if the earth there housed any bones of the deceased, haunted by ghosts best left in the past.
Messages In This Thread
this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - November 24, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 07, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 07, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 07, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 08, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 09, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 10, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 02:00 AM