Shadow Mountain Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then?
Iota
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The man began to shift, as if attempting to pull himself up to his feet, although awkwardly and stumbling. "Don't- don't!!!" He told the man frantically, although not considering that he may not hear him just as he had not heard the first questions. The man only crumpled again to the ground, giving Mango a perplexed look. Blood began to flow, starting slowly and picking up speed as the man's thick white fur was drenched in the stuff. Mango considered making his way to nearby greenery to find something to stop the bleeding, but then-

The arrival of another soothed his nervousness a bit. He had been trained as a medic at home, and yet, having lived far from mountains and cliffs, he had never dealt with a wolf who had taken a great fall. He had worked largely with wolves injured from fighting and those with basic sicknesses, therefore he worried he would not know how to handle this situation on his own.

The girl seemed to know what she was doing, at least, that is how it appeared to Mango- from her voice that did not stutter frantically, to her swiftness in assessing the situation with the right questions. And- oh! One of those questions was directed at Mango himself. As if awoken from a trance, he blinked at her suddenly, speaking up- "Yeah, he landed right smack on his back. Like THUD. I won't be surprised if he broke something," His tone thick with concern despite his rather direct words.

When she spoke again she seemed to say just the right words, and Mango felt a twinge of jealousy at her ability to know exactly what to do without freaking out. He then directed a question to her- "He's- he's bleeding like hell, should I go find something to stop it? You seem like you know what you're d-doing, honey, how should I help?" It was a rotten feeling, he decided, feeling so useless to the situation at hand when unsure what to do. "I never dealt with something like this," He added, as if to excuse his inexperience.
Messages In This Thread
Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Rosencrantz - November 27, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Mango - November 28, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Keyni - November 28, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Mango - November 28, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Keyni - December 08, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Mango - December 11, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Keyni - December 29, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Mango - January 06, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Keyni - January 23, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Mango - February 02, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Keyni - February 03, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then? - by Mango - February 22, 2020, 10:18 AM