Ravensblood Forest Is the stars supposed to go round
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Hawkeye

Thistle shook her head after they had chased the cougar off, trying to dispel the ringing in her ears and the dizzying feeling she felt betwixt her eyes. She stood still for a moment trying to catch her breath and perhaps head home, but first she needed to deal with the children and the femme. She looked around and blinking her eyes fast and furious to take the 2 femmes she saw down to 1. She stepped forward and saw the blood welling out of the other's face and shook her head again the ringing hitting a crescendo.

She stared trying hard to see what was coming or going and spoke her words slightly slurred, but she managed to calm it down. Sssorry I'm Thistle. You're bleeding I can fix that if you'd like. You are Juniors mother? She swept onto our shore but she couldn't remember how to properly say your name as is with children. My husband and I took her in for the time being. She stood panting, she had yet to take stock of everything but the head wound the heavy paw and then colliding with the log had left her with.
Messages In This Thread
Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 05, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Is the stars supposed to go round - by Hawkeye - August 06, 2014, 11:18 AM