Moonspear sunshine through the rain and snow
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Recalling the events since her acceptance allowed her to realize that she had done plenty more than previously thought. She'd put herself out there, met others both outside the pack and within, and from these experiences she gained a friend or two--in the case of Venamis she had learned a valuable lesson. She turned her head when Hydra asked whether there were plenty of fish to catch and the woman nodded her head in excitement, "yes in fact, we found plenty. I even tried my hand at catching crab. Have you ever had one?" she wondered, her tail swaying slowly behind her with excitement. The activity had been one worth remembering indeed. "she doesn't claim it, if my memory serves me correctly she does not have a home." she considered offering her companion a home within Moonspear and would make a note to herself for the next meeting to extend an invitation, having a hunting partner within the pack would prove most rewarding.

She was corrected swiftly and rightly so, it had been a huge error for her to assume that Jarilo was her name and it was even more of an insult that Katya hadn't considered that the male, given his likeness to Hydra, was her brother. She made a mental note to work on weaving that thread of pack relatives to know exactly who was related to whom within Moonspear. "I have yet to meet Dirge, I look forward to meeting him." she acknowledged, wondering how to male compared to the strength and dominance of his mate, she assumed that the male probably shared very similar if not the same, qualities of Hydra. "my apologies for thinking you and Jarilo were a couple, I just noticed the way he looked at you, with admiration and respect, I thought that there was something else. I was obviously incorrect." she said, swallowing away the lump of embarrassment that was crawling its way up her throat. She definitely felt and sounded as dumb as the question she had asked. "are most of the wolves in Moonspear a relative?" she wondered, eluding once more to her quest to map out the lineage.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 05, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 06, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 16, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 18, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 18, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 29, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 04, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 08, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 10, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 01:47 PM