Morningside Cuesta traveled a million miles too far
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
She was surprised to see the movement of something dark and large in this great big place of white and grey. The yearling had taken quite a tumble, hadn't she, to have missed him so close? Well at least the stranger had not noticed. Squinting at him and realizing snow stuck to her lashes, Kitten was quick to paw at her face to clear her gaze before looking back to him. 

Who was this, now? Feeling a little weak in the knees by the look of him, scarred and strong, she bet, Kasatka wondered dreamily if this was what her own family had felt when finding their person. The world around him was rosily aglow, and the young kitten smiled warmly toward him, laughing effusively when he spoke as if what he had said was the funniest thing she had ever heard. 

The young Kitten had no wiles about her as she asked, you did? as though she wanted to hear all about it. She looked to her furs, which had grown simpler in their coloration... but... hmm. The snows a far more brilliant shade of winter white, I think, but she appreciated the mistake he made all the same. Snow drifts were pretty; they always looked so soft, and Kitten preferred to hole up in them and nap during her travels. But thank you. I'm Kasatka; but, well, most wolves call me Kitten, and she had come to prefer the moniker. Still, to honor her parents, she let the name be known.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
traveled a million miles too far - by Kasatka - December 12, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Terance - December 13, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Kasatka - December 13, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Terance - December 14, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Kasatka - December 23, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Terance - December 26, 2019, 01:34 PM