Morningside Cuesta traveled a million miles too far
i want more berries, and that warm summer feeling
104 Posts
Ooc — (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Terance, the handsome now-stranger-no-more introduced. Grinning winsomeley, the young girl listened as he spoke on. He led a pack south of where they were now, but the prey was scarce there... her grin was quick to shift into a frown. Kasatka was an open book, a picture one at that. One need no level of skill to decipher what it was she was thinking, and there was no subtext to interpret. Deception was not her strong suit, though that didn't mean she'd never tried her hand at lying before; still, no need for that here and now.

Weird, she spoke, not yet answering his question as she looked over her shoulder, food was really hard to find back there too. I was hoping it would get better here, Kasatka said sighingly, looking back to Mr. Tall, Dark, Handsome, and Scarred—and realized he had asked her something. The question registered half a beat later, and she nodded: yeah, actually—well, I was born here, but from here and there. A lot went on, she explained, some sad, some happy—but, something compelled me to go find... did the semantics of it matter? Did he even care to know? He had asked a simple question, and here she was, prepared to give him her autobiography. With a little laugh, Kasatka grinned again and kept things brief for his benefit: well, long story short, kinda-sorta. Born here, raised... here, but also there. Kitten shrugged, summarily expressing with the rise-and-fall of her shoulders: it's complicated

What was far more interesting than that, Kitten felt, was the topic of food. So, North, huh? You going all by yourself? Oh, no, you did say we, didn't you, she crinkled her nose; she normally was not this flighty, but, well, she also normally didn't encounter wolves quite so good looking as this out there. Not to say her families chosen ones were not handsome... but Kitten was loyal to a fault, and so hardly thought of them in such a way.
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Messages In This Thread
traveled a million miles too far - by Kasatka - December 12, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Terance - December 13, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Kasatka - December 13, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Terance - December 14, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Kasatka - December 23, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Terance - December 26, 2019, 01:34 PM